We ship all orders United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. We make every effort to get your order to you as speedily as possible, but we can’t guarantee shipping times once your order leaves our workshop. Currently, we ship only within the continental United States.
Please ensure your address information is accurate and complete. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect address, you will be charged the full shipping fee plus an additional $15 to re-ship (even if only the apartment or suite number is missing). We aren’t responsible for items lost in the mail due to an incorrect address.
We are a custom shop, so we create each item just for you, according to your order. We don’t have stock items ready to go, waiting at our workshop – so replacing an item is kind of a big deal. We offer exceptional customer service, intense attention to detail, and individual inspection of each item we sell before it leaves our workshop. All that said, we are human, and as such, we occasionally make mistakes [gasp!].
Should you find your product to be defective, Moonlight Threads will, at its discretion, either repair or replace it – subject to the following conditions:
- All defect claims must be made within thirty (30) days of product delivery.
- Returns will be accepted only with advance written authorization from Moonlight Threads.
- Please double-check all details [garment style, color, size; personalization spellings, etc.] before you place your order, as items with errors due to an ordering mistake will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
Online orders must be paid in full before we can begin production. For group or school purchase orders, please contact us.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, cash, or checks with driver’s license information.
We make every effort to complete and ship your order as soon as possible – but we are a custom shop, so we create each item just for you, according to your order. Typically, your order will ship or be ready for local pickup in 10-12 business [M-F] days; we don’t process or ship orders on weekends or holidays. Turnaround times during our busy season [July-October] may be up to 15-18 business days.
Yes, we may be able to rush an order through the production process. There will be an additional rush charge. Rush orders are limited, and sometimes unavailable. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional charge. If you need rush service, please contact us to see whether we can rush your order and what the associated costs will be.
Yes, but only within the first 48 hours after you place the order. During this time, you may make changes to your order, including changes in the design, shirt style, size or color. To add to your order or combine multiple orders, contact us within 48 hours of placing the original order. Once your order has been processed and put into production, no further changes may be made.
The accuracy of your order is critical, because your item[s] will be created exactly as ordered. You are responsible for checking your order carefully before completing the checkout process:
- Make sure you have selected the correct style[s], color[s] and size[s]. Click here for garment-sizing information, or you can come by our workshop to try on the garment. Garments ordered in the wrong size will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Check and recheck the spelling of all personalization. Items ordered with spelling errors will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
If you discover an error in your order, contact us immediately to stop production, if possible. After 48 hours, we cannot guarantee we’ll be able to stop production to fix the error.